Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Expo 92. Guitar Legends and much, much more.

EXPO 1992. SEVILLA
Aisha, one of Seligor's adopted babies
I'm not sure how many of you have watched
"GUITAR LEGENDS, EXPO 92, IN SEVILLA.
I was lucky enough to be there, but now it's your turn to watch the best parts from your own armchair. I have also included a few of my own
little Dragon Gems to add to your enjoyment.

This is the new playlist that has been placed on the tail end of "and so it continues" which is the introduction to Book Two of The Dragon Lords of Chirron. "The Darkness Awaits. I hope you enjoy. xx
1. Guitar Legends. Joe Satriani.
2. Guitar Legends. Always with Me. Joe Satriani.
3. Guitar Legends. Stevie Vai.
4. Still got the Blues. Still got the Blues Gary Moore.
5. Wish you were Here. Pink Floyd.
6. Guitar Legends. Tie your Mother Down. Brian May.
7. Guitar Legends. Joe Walsh, Cozy Powell. Brian May
8. Guitar Legends. All Right Now. Paul Rogers, Brian May.
9. Guitar Legends. Now I'm Here. Gary Cheronie.Brian May,
10. Free Bird live 90% Lynyrd Skynyrd.
11. Until we say Goodbye:-.