Friday, May 1, 2009

Think Twice before growing old to quick.


Just click on the index for the PLACE of your choice to the Left


HOMEPAGE THREE OF DODIES WORLD.
INDEX


If ever you think to yourself, "I would love to put a page from many of the country's in the world on a small web site. Along with bits of info and video play-list's, poems, chat, then worry yourself silly in case you upset someone, by putting together two countries who don't like each other.

DON'T

Oh boy! what a nightmare.
Don't let anyone tell you, we only live on a small world, we don't


IT'S BLOODY MASSIVE, HONEST

I AM NOW TOTALLY GREY, I HAVE AGED TEN YEARS, AND MY BOTTOM IS NOW SQUARE FROM SITTING ON IT FOR TOO LONG.

Last Olympic Games I think there were 170 nations at the Games.
Don't even go there if you get the 70 it will be a miracle.
you will have to write them yourselves and email them to me at

dottido@gmail.com
http://www.diddilydeedot.zoomshare.com/