Thursday, September 16, 2010

Diddily Dee Dot's Dreamland for Children Everywhere : Blog

Diddily Dee Dot's Dreamland for Children Everywhere : Blog: "Thu, 16 Sep 2010
Who is that knocking at my front door, could it be a little mouse, I wonder?

PULL-UP ALLEY WITH DIDDILY DEE DOT'S DREAM-LAND

Someone Came Knocking at my small door

Someone came knocking
At my wee, small door;
Someone came knocking
I’m sure-sure-sure;
I listened, I opened,
I looked to left and right,
But nought there was a-stirring
In the still dark night;

Only the busy beetle
Tap-tapping in the wall,
Only from the forest
The screech-owl’s call,
Only the cricket whistling
While the dewdrops fall,
So I know not who came knocking,
At all, at all, at all.

By Walter de la Mare

WHY DON'T YOU PRINT OUT THIS LOVELY OWL MASK FROM MR. WOO.
YOU CAN FIND MORE MASKS AND THINGS TO MAKE AT AnimalJr.com



- Sent using Google Toolbar"