Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dr Dodiddily and the Dee-Dot's : Blog

Dr Dodiddily and the Dee-Dot's : Blog: "Mon, 15 Nov 2010
Acara Pink Baby is the logo for Seligor's Castle

Acara
DR. DODIDDILY AND THE DEE - DOT'S
Welcome you to the Land of Sand

Do you know that the hardest part of sorting through the Countries of the World, is trying to find what actually is left of the country that started off as Africa. Between all the countries of Europe we all seem to have added to or more likely took away much of the original stock and status.

However we can't go backwards in time and put all the wrongs that were committed back again, we must move forward and hope that eventually every country in Africa, even in the World will learn to live in peace and harmony with their neighbours and give and not take what doesn't belong to them. I think I must be on my high horse again, but it is doing something like this that makes you realise just what has gone on in this world, the greed of the big and the strong against the small and the weak of heart not of resistance. I am to old now to try and alter the world, and I definitely haven't the strength of youth on my side any more but I do pray to all the Gods of all the people that they get together on their high altars and make a new beginning. First by taking away the word greed from the minds and hands of the human beings they have such control over. Then after they have written a new set of commandments that are to be used as one by all the holy men that also lay hold on man, woman and child. Oh golly, all this began when I went to find out some things that Chad have to offer and boy, what a shock. I can't find anything except what the United Nations have to say.

'According to the United Nations, Chad has been affected by a humanitarian crisis since at least 2001. As of 2008, the country of Chad hosts over 280,000 refugees from the Sudan's Darfur region, over 55,000 from the Central African Republic, as well as over 170,000 internally displaced persons.'

How is it possible for a country the size of Chad to continue as a nation with half of Africa making their way there for protection and food. Do we know who helps to feed, cloth, bathe, these people etc. etc. It is impossible for the people of Cha to manage on there own.

Lets take all the soldiers who are fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan away from the fighting, let us use the money we all save, into dropping Wells for Water, Water for Crops, Food to feed the starving, houses to house the homeless. In my own country, the people moan that houses are so expensive, yet we still pay out £500 for a flat backed TV with HD of course etc. etc. When the 280,000 refugees fight for food in the bare country side, How many of them do you think are wearing a £100 pair of shoes or even a £5 pair of sandals bought from a charity shops. Do you know that in my local town their are at least a dozen charity shops, did you read that. I said CHARITY SHOPS,. I myself use them mainly for books but what if we took half the charity shops away and loaded all the clothes etc, into aircraft with the military and made a start on rebuilding the countries that the so called 1st world country's took from the 3rd world country. What a disgrace to mankind that we have the audacity to call Africa, etc etc, third world countries. If they are third world it is because we the western world bled them dry when we imposed our ways upon them.


Phew I really did get in a temper didn't I , I am sorry but when I read of children dying and being maimed all over these countries, it hurts, oh my how it hurts. I shall now go and find some nice rhymes and stories and hopefully some nice music that the little ones will like. I don't suppose there are many internet cafes about Chad and Senegal, Indonesia, Burma etc, for the children, I mean, but if you come across one, please remember there are a lot of children out there that need our help and want it given freely without a price tag tied round their young necks, like those that were tied round the mothers and grand mothers necks since time immemorial.

That's me now, I've have given you my little speech which came directly from my heart and as I now go to bed, I will pray that some one somewhere with enough power to change this world reads it, and instead of saying 'Stupid Bitch.' actually says 'Hey she could be right.'

May your God bless you and keep you safe from harm and hunger.

Diddilydeedot, aka Seligor and Dodie. XXX



- Sent using Google Toolbar"