Wednesday, July 8, 2009

From here to there and back again, homepage one revamped after being lost again.

HOMEPAGE ONE
HERE TO THERE AND BACK AGAIN

Stats for this year only 832,309

Hello and welcome to Diddily Dee Dot's Journey around the World.
Unfortunately I haven't got Michael Palin's budget, otherwise I would have invited you on the trip! As it is though, it is turning out to be a very exhausting journey.
Crikey there are a good few hundred places to visit and even then I think I shall miss quite a few out but I am trying hard to go to most places.


[HUGS]
*HUGS* TOTAL! give Seligor more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Play-Asia.com - Buy Japanese & Hong Kong Movies, Anime and Video Game Related DVDs!

I am always changing the music so don't be amazed if
new things pop up now and then on the video screens xxx Seli xxx
http://www.blogger.com/video-play.mp4?contentId=a08a4be4e1f414e9&type=video%2Fmp4


And to help you on your journey
here are some of the most beautiful pieces of music you will ever hear.

"The next time it begins to rain... lie down on your belly,
nestle your chin into the grass, and get a frog's-eye
view of how raindrops fall... The sight of hundreds of
blades of grass bowing down and popping back up
like piano keys strikes me as one of the merriest sights
in the world."

Malcolm Margolin

Just scroll down to have a quick look to see what is on Homepage one, and then why not click on the "index" on your left, If there is nothing much in your country as yet, have patience or better still go and have a look round anything that we are changing...
Dodie is going to sleep now, grab a few hours before we have to go visit my beautiful mother in law, who at this very moment is making very slow progress. She will get there I hope, because it means I can have a lovely roast on Sunday's again. Gosh I hate being on a permanent diet, but the one huge problem with a wheel chair, it doest allow you much room for exercise.

NOS DA CARIADS ~~~~~ WELTI YN YR FORI

GOODNIGHT MY LOVELIES ~~~~~ SEE YOU TOMORROW